Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Starbucks is Where it All Began

My name is Dora Kruse and I'm fourteen years old, and from Rockford, Illinois. Being a fourteen year old girl in a town where nothing really happens doesn't make for a very exciting summer. One day my aunt and I were in a Starbucks in Rockford just sitting there enjoying one another`s company. She was concentrating on her Mac Book when out of nowhere she looked up at me and said,"I have a great idea!" I was shocked by this abrupt comment. I looked at her curiously and said,"What is it?" She looked at me excitedly and said,"You could go with me to Boston for this summer!" I sat there and thought about the words that came out of her mouth. Of course I said what any other board teenager would say when they were given an opportunity to leave their hometown for the summer. "That would be really fun," I exclaimed. Three months later and here I am, writing this blog in a little cafe called The Biscuit in Cambridge,Massachusetts. I hope you enjoy my blog which will chronicle the tastes of Boston (and Cambridge, and Somerville).

No comments:

Post a Comment